SRS Online Seating Plan Organizer for an Examination
To conduct an examination, one of the main concerns is SEATING PLAN, it mean show the students should be seated in a designated space. Normally during exam days, students of different grades are taking exams on the same days. It is a common practice to mix different grade students in such a way that students having (same grade and same subject) should not be sitting next to each other. This is done in order to avoid the use of unfair means among the students.To perform this task manually, it’s a kind of hectic job especially when the number of participants are large. The purpose of this application is to do this task swiftly and on the spot taking into consideration the existing circumstances and existing equipment. Following are some abstract level functional requirements. Student will provide detailed requirements in software requirement specification document.
Scope of Project Online Seating Plan Organizer for an Examination:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Online Seating Plan Organizer for an Examination:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Online Seating Plan Organizer for an Examination:
1. Application should be an online system which can be accessed from anywhere, means, doesn’t have to be installed first to use it. 2. This application should have two major modules, admin and seating plan organizer. 3. The user will give the number of seats available in the designated area, the number of students along with each student’s id, name, grade and his subject. The number of rows and columns in that area should also be entered. 4. The application should save this data in the backend database for further or infutureuse.5. The application should generate a seating plan in which no two students of same grade and subject should be sitting next to each other, means:
If a student A has the first seat in a row, then the seats on his LEFT, RIGHT and BACK shouldn’t be occupied by the same grade and same subject student. And if a student A is sitting somewhere else in a row then the seats onhis LEFT, RIGHT,FRONT and BACK shouldn’t be occupied by the same grade and same subject student.
6. The admin module will take care the users login to the application and to the database in order to resolve any issues related to the database. 7. The generated seating plan should be displayed on the screen and should alsobeprinted.8. If in some peculiar situations, some manual changes need to be made, the
application should allow this too.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Online Seating Plan Organizer for an Examination:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Online Seating Plan Organizer for an Examination
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Online Seating Plan Organizer for an Examination:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Online Seating Plan Organizer for an Examination:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Online Seating Plan Organizer for an Examination:
for complete srs contact us