SRS Online Review Builder
Online reviews are a great way to engage your audience and get feedback from them. Online review can be conducted in any number of ways including
To get product feedback
To conduct market analysis
To get customer service feedback
Get employee satisfaction
The purpose of this project is to develop a Review Builder that can generate different kinds of review forms for different domains and industries. The generated review forms could be available to the internet users on web. Both graphical and text reports are required to show there views being conducted so that results can be used in the future for business purposes
Scope of Project Online Review Builder:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Online Review Builder:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Online Review Builder:
1. Online review builder will have users i.e Admin, Reviewee (Feedback taker) and Reviewer(feedback Giver). 2. Reviewee and reviewer will be able to register first by Signing Up. Admin will be able to handle the registration of the Reviewee and reviewers to conduct the reviews. 3. The proposed project will be able to register the reviewee and reviewer
4. Reviewee will be able to create review from the different domains and industries by giving basic information i.e Organization name, address, Phone number etc. 5. Reviewer will be able to open the review form to fill it. 6. Each review form will further consist of different type of questions and each question has ts own type e.g. there can be multiple choice questions, Questions having true/false answers and so on and short answer types. 7. The system will be able to generate both graphical and text reports.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Online Review Builder:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Online Review Builder
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Online Review Builder:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Online Review Builder:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Online Review Builder:
for complete srs contact us