SRS E-Home Interior Safe Solutions(EHIS)
A home requires constant maintenance for the overall safety and comfort of both you and your family members. To keep accommodation in optimal condition, you must repair all broken utilities and install latest commodities to make your home more functional for today’s environment. Unfortunately, it is a challenge to locate a reliable, professional, and safe home improvement service online in Pakistan. Moreover, the cost involved always remains to be an issue and most technicians charge more than required for simple tasks. To end the dilemma , EHIS Solutions came up with an innovative idea to provide home and office owners the flexibility to receive service at their doorstep though an e commerce website. We at EHIS Solutions offer our services to through a website to a wide range of clients including residential, commercial. Following services will be offered with 24/7.
- Paint work
- Furniture Polish
- Installation of CCTV cameras and fire smoke detectors
- Solar panel system installation
- Installation of window blinds and curtains
- Installation of window and door safety grills
- Kitchen remodeling
- Gardening service
Scope of Project E-Home Interior Safe Solutions(EHIS):
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of E-Home Interior Safe Solutions(EHIS):
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of E-Home Interior Safe Solutions(EHIS):
Admin will be with maximum privileges to access the system. He/She keeps user login details, can manipulate data and do all the transactions.Furthermore
1. Create and manage their account. 2. Keep the record of all users (Skilled persons/customer/Clients, and labor.etc)
3. Keep agreement between Skilled persons and administrator(owner) on quality. 4. Add/update/delete specific Home interior and safety services. 5. Admin can verify service provider and customer. 6. Admin manages all the categories of service. 7. Admin can take the payment from the customer. 8. Admin can add the new advertisement. 9. Admin can send notification to the customer and service provider. 10. Admin can give order for service instrument to the shopkeeper. 11. Admin can also comment to user. 12. Record the client/customer feedback
13. Record the skilled person/labor feedback
14. Add/update/delete customer/client. 15. Keep the record of /customer order or request status.
Service provider can do registration and get verified by administrator. 1. Verified service provider after login can view the services ordered by user of his category. 2. Service provider send acknowledgement to the user. 3. Service provider coordinate with customer and take details of work and generate code of
work for customer through website. 4. Service provider use the map for the service provision by finding his location. 5. Service provider visits at the place of customer and verify the code with the customer and then do his work. Customer panel:
1. Customer can do registration as member or can enter as guest. 2. After login customer search for the particular service and receiver the list of available services. 3. Customer can selects the service and request for the service. 4. Customer can get acknowledgement as reply and get code which is unique for every user. 5. Create an account or register him/herself on EHIS. 6. View the Services
7. View the rates/prices
8. Place the order by selecting the mode of payment. 9. Confirm the order. 10. Delete the order before confirming it. 11. Submit feedback
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS E-Home Interior Safe Solutions(EHIS):
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of E-Home Interior Safe Solutions(EHIS)
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of E-Home Interior Safe Solutions(EHIS):
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for E-Home Interior Safe Solutions(EHIS):
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of E-Home Interior Safe Solutions(EHIS):
for complete srs contact us