SRS Online Babysitter
A study on employed parents published by the International Journal of Human Resources
indicates the challenges faced by job parents in managing their day-to-day life along with
their parenting responsibilities. The main challenges faced by working parents as per the
journal include Stereotyping, Exhaustion, change in work schedules, and career growth
opportunities. Most parents are struggling to deal with all their responsibilities at once. Online Babysitting Applications can be very helpful for employed parents. Online babysitting
platforms allow them to search for sitters by location, experience, specific skills, and rates. This application will allow working parents to find part-time or full-time babysitting and
childcare options as per their requirements. Moreover, It helps parents to enroll their child in
daycare without standing in a queue.“ Online Babysitting Application contains data of the
user who want to enroll in baby daycare activities on daily basis. The main purpose of the
Online Babysitting Application is to systematically record, store and update recorde
Scope of Project Online Babysitter:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Online Babysitter:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of E-Home Interior Safe Solutions(EHIS):
1. The admin can update his/her profile, Change their password and log out. 2. The admin must design the form to enroll the child, Form will consists of all required
information such as Name, Address, Contact Number, Emergency Contact Number. 3. The admin must design the form to register babysitters as well. Form will consists of
all required information such as Name, Address, Contact Number, and Emergency
Contact Number, working as part time or full time sitter. 4. The admin can briefly view the total babysitter, total subscribers, total services, total
new enrollment, total accepted enrollment, total reject enrollment, and total-hold
enrollment on Dashboard. 5. The admin can manage offered services(Add/Update/Delete). 6. The admin can manage the babysitter(Add/Update/Delete). 7. The admin can manage the about us and contact us pages. 8. The admin can view the enrollment details in a particular period and search
1. User can visit the website and check the detail of babysitters and services. 2. User can view detail of services which is provided by daycare. 3. In this section, user can enroll their child. 4. In this section, user can view detail of babysitters who work in a daycare. 5. User can see the details of the website. 6. User can see the contact detail and contact the w
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Online Babysitter:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Online Babysitter
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Online Babysitter:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Online Babysitter:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Online Babysitter:
for complete srs contact us