SRS Online Book Store App
In the last few years a lot of businesses have moved online. The recent lockdown due to COVID pandemic has further increased the share of online businesses. In this project students will develop an online book store and review App. The App will allow bookstores/publishers/individual sellers to add their books to the App. The buyers can then search and purchase their required book. It will also allow users to read and write reviews about the books that are helpful in making decision about buying a book. In addition the App will also handle complaints in case of a dispute between buyer and seller.
Scope of Project Online Book Store App:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Online Book Store App:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Online Book Store App:
Admin: The administrator or owner of the Bookstore App.
Seller: Seller of books like bookshop/ publishing company/ individual seller.
Buyer: Customer who will purchase books and write reviews.
1. The buyer and seller should be able to register with their personal information.
2. The buyers and sellers should be able to login and logout.
3. The seller should be able to add information (title, genre, author, publishing company) about the book to sell.
4. If the book becomes out of stock the seller should be able to add that information.
5. The buyers should be able to search books using title, genre, author or publishing company.
6. The buyers should be able to write review about a book and give a star rating. The buyers should be able to read reviews written about the book.
7. After selecting the book the buyer should be shown the list of sellers that sell that book. The buyer places the order and the seller ships the book to the buyer who pays with cash on delivery option.
8. In case of a dispute the buyer can make a complaint to the admin about the seller. The admin will receive the complaint and reply to the buyer after taking necessary action.
9. The admin should be able to add or remove a genre.
10. The admin should be able to see the statistics about sales like number of books sold by a particular seller or number of particular books sold.
11. If required, the admin should be able to remove a seller from the app.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Online Book Store App:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Online Book Store App
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Online Book Store App:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Online Book Store App:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Online Book Store App:
for complete srs contact us