SRS Daycare Manager
Early education and care systems play a very significant role in the growth of children, preparing them for school and warranting parents the opportunity to engage in the workforce. It is believed that children need a warm, safe, colorful environment and diversified experience that focuses attention on ‘play’. By making these things available, a child will grow and develop at a pace that is just right for them. The daycare strives to provide quality care for all the children through age-appropriate activities that will help the children grow physically, emotionally, mentally, and socially. High standards for all staff are maintained and the child ratio is kept small to ensure adequate care for each child. This application will make it easy to track and keep a record of children and their parents. The
implementation project will make it easy for a parent to track children, provide adequate
information about children, and register children both new and returning. It will allow parents to log into the application to see the child’s activity for the entire day.
Scope of Project Daycare Manager:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Daycare Manager:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Daycare Manager:
Sign-Up and log in:
1. First of all, the user (Admin, Parent) will encounter the login screen which requires the user to log in to the application.
2. The login system for each user (Admin, Parent) shows its dashboard correctly with appropriate functionality.
3. For new users, there will be an option to create an account on the login screen,
which will lead the user towards the further process.
4. Using email, social media accounts, or phone numbers, it should be easy for
customers to register and log in.
5. Forgot password and remember me options should be available.
1. Admin should be able to create/update his/her profile.
2. Admin should be able to view new registration requests from parents and can
3. Admin should be able to view/edit registered children’s records.
4. Admin should be able to view/edit child fee records and notify accordingly.
5. Admin should register a babysitter.
6. Admin should be able to view the list of registered babysitters and assign a
babysitter to a newly registered child and share babysitter details with the parent.
7. Admin should be able to resolve and manage parents’ complaints.
8. Admin should be able to notify the complaint status (pending/in process/resolved) to the parent.
1. The parent should be able to register his/her child in daycare.
2. On successful registration, the parent should be able to pay the monthly fee online via credit/debit card/ jazz cash / easy paisa options.
3. The parent should be able to view the babysitter profile assigned to his/her child.
4. The parent should be able to send a request/complaint to admin/support in case of any issue.
5. The parent should be able to view his/her complaint status (pending/inprocess/
6. The parent should be able to view live monitoring of his/her child via CCTV camera access in the application.
7. The parent should be able to contact (call/WhatsApp icon) babysitter immediately anytime during live monitoring.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Daycare Manager:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Daycare Manager
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Daycare Manager:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Daycare Manager:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Daycare Manager:
for complete srs contact us