SRS Android Battery Saver
Now a days because of number of apps on android mobile phones the battery is continuously consumed. Battery level is very important when you are traveling even in routine life it is difficult to charge the mobile phone frequently. There is a need to develop a mobile app to save the battery. This mobile app keep an eye on the battery level and generate alert to the user if battery is draining fast. This mobile app can help the user in saving the battery.
Scope of Project Android Battery Saver:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Android Battery Saver:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Android Battery Saver:
1. User should be able to register in the mobile app by entering user name, email, password, contact no and address.
2. User can login the mobile app by giving user name and password.
3. The mobile app check the applications using the battery and also determines battery level.
4. After the login the user can see the batter level and list of applications consuming the
5. It should allow user to force stop the application which is consuming most battery.
6. User get the options set the battery saver mode.
7. When battery saver mode is selected the app should reduce the brightness and stop the
most important apps.
8. User can also schedule the mobile saver mode. Saver mode should be on automatically on its schedule date and time.
9. The user have option to kill the most consuming battery mobile apps when screen is
10. Mobile app should also create the user log.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Android Battery Saver:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Android Battery Saver
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis ofAndroid Battery Saver:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Android Battery Saver:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Android Battery Saver:
for complete srs contact us