SRS Algorithm Visualizer for Data Structures
You have to program the algorithms graphically in which a user can see how an algorithm is
working. Be it an array or linked list and likewise, you have to show it graphically and then show it step by step working in any interactive lively way. User first have to complete the tutorial. After then, the user can enter his / her values for an algorithm to work with for better understanding and learning. You can grasp the idea behind the project from the website www.log2base2.com which is a famous visual learning platform.
Scope of Project Algorithm Visualizer for Data Structures:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Algorithm Visualizer for Data Structures:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Algorithm Visualizer for Data Structures:
1. User should be able to register / login the website. Registration needs a payment done by the user. You can add dummy payment procedure in the system.
2. User can click on any topic which leads to the running script for algorithm visualization with default values. (see the idea from the above mentioned website). You can use any theme for visualization.
3. After the completion of the script with default values, user should be able to input values of his choice and should be able to visualize the algorithm again with new input values. You should follow the same theme as used for default visualization.
4. User can mark any topic as complete and can track his learning progress. Progress can be tracked through short quizzes at the end of each topic. Learning progress can be shown in charts form.
5. Admin can edit/delete the user information.
6. Admin can handle the payment records of users.
7. Admin can add new courses to the website.
8. Website should include the following algorithms for visual learning:
a) Arrays with all operations (insertion, searching, sorting, deleting an element)
b) Linked list with all operations (doubly linked list, circular linked list)
c) Queues with all operations
d) Stack with all operations
e) Binary Search Trees
g) Binary Heaps
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Algorithm Visualizer for Data Structures:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Algorithm Visualizer for Data Structures
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Algorithm Visualizer for Data Structures:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Algorithm Visualizer for Data Structures:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Algorithm Visualizer for Data Structures:
for complete srs contact us