SRS Food Donation App
This app lets the restaurants and households donate the food (that is not yet expired and no longer needed) to those in need. Restaurants or household food donors will register themselves with the app. Similarly, people who need food will also get themselves registered with the app. The third category of the users is volunteers, who also need to register with the app. All the types of registered users need to specify their locations and other information while registering. Whenever a donor has excess food, it will enter the food item it is willing to donate, its quantity/weight, and expiry date in the app.
Similarly, the needy persons will also enter the food (and its quantity/weight) they need in the app. Volunteers will be assigned the needy people based on the proximity of their locations. Whenever a donor has decided to donate some food item, the volunteers whose assigned needy people have requested that the food item will be alerted. The first volunteer responding to the donor will be asked to collect food from the donor and deliver it to the needy person. The volunteer will mark the food delivered (item and quantity) after it has completed the task. The volunteers’ and donors’ points will be accumulated based on the food items they have delivered to the needy people to reward them later.
Scope of Project Food Donation App:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Food Donation App:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Food Donation App:
1. A user can get registered with the app by choosing one of the following roles:
b) Beneficiary (a person who needs food items)
2. The app automatically assigns a beneficiary to a volunteer, which has the closest location whenever a beneficiary or a volunteer gets registered.
3. When a beneficiary needs a food item, it will enter the item and its desired quantity/weight in the app.
4. When a donor has excess food, it will enter the food item, quantity/weight, and expiry date in the app. Whenever a food item is available, the following steps will be taken:
a) The volunteers whose assigned beneficiaries need the entered food item will be alerted.
b) The alerted volunteers will request the donor that they need the food item (all of it or a specific quantity/weight).
c) The donor will approve the volunteer’s request and notify him/her.
d) The volunteer will collect the food from the volunteer’s location and deliver it to the beneficiary.
e) Once the volunteer has delivered the food item, app will automatically deduct the delivered quantity/weight of the food item from the total committed by the donor. Also, one point each will be added to the volunteer’s and donor’s accounts.
5. The food item committed by the donor will be marked as unavailable by the app automatically once its expiry date has passed.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Food Donation App:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Food Donation App
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Food Donation App:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Food Donation App:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Food Donation App:
for complete srs contact us