SRS QR Code Smart Attendance System
QR Code Smart Attendance System aims to digitize the ongoing traditional paper-based methods for attendance and will overcome the issues that arise in recording the attendance. With this system, teachers can use QR code technology to record the attendance of their classes. Students’ can scan their unique QR codes attached to their ID cards. Once the QR code is scanned, the system marks the respective student’s attendance in the system after the successful verification and validation. The server application (Teacher’s side application), can be used to see previous attendances of the students to generate the final report.
Scope of Project QR Code Smart Attendance System:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of QR Code Smart Attendance System:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of QR Code Smart Attendance System:
The bulleted list of functional requirements is;
1. There should be two different applications i.e. one for students (client) and the other for teachers (Admin).
a. Client application should be developed in a Smartphone environment, however, for server application, Web-based application or Desktop application can be developed, depending on the interest and skill of the student.
b. Data between these two applications should be synchronized using the cloud.
c. For security purposes, there should be some biometric or credential based
2. Teacher’s application should show the complete history of the students’ attendance
3. QR Code should be attached to students’ ID cards, and students scan their own ID cards to scan the QR code.
4. Sessions should be created in applications so that student doesn’t have to log in again and again.
5. Teacher defines the timing and subject so that, only in between that time attendance can be recorded for a specific subject.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS QR Code Smart Attendance System:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of QR Code Smart Attendance System
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of QR Code Smart Attendance System:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for QR Code Smart Attendance System:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of QR Code Smart Attendance System:
for complete srs contact us