SRS Peer to Peer Ride Sharing Service
Peer-to-peer ridesharing is a recently emerging travel alternative that can help accommodate the growth in urban travel demand and at the same time alleviate problems such as excessive vehicular emissions. The booking of cabs requires third-party businesses to carry out the payment process, vehicle-tracking, etc. Each of these mediators will take a significant fee per transaction. This will not only increase the cost for the passengers but also present a cut in the drivers’ salaries. Ridesharing firms are currently facing a labor dilemma, arising from the fact that their relationship with employees is exploitative in nature. Firms are facing numerous lawsuits over their labor practices. Because the entire system is centralized, labor laws are framed solely by corporate executives with no consideration given to the actual employees. A peer-to-peer ride sharing service enables customers to discover rides extemporaneously, by conferring first hand with neighboring hosts through android application. Peer-to-peer transport services allow drivers (peers) to offer on demand transport to those in need of a ride (peers) using their private vehicles.
Peer-to-peer networks cope with a variety of hosts, for instance private cars and public
transportation vehicles. The heuristic searching technique will be used to search the cars. GPS and maps will be used to locate the car. Route matching algorithm will be used to match driver and passenger locations by using google maps API.
Scope of Project Peer to Peer Ride Sharing Service:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Peer to Peer Ride Sharing Service:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Peer to Peer Ride Sharing Service:
The bulleted list of functional requirements is;
1. User shall be able to register to the system.
2. User shall be able to login to the system.
3. User shall be able to select the role whether as driver or passenger.
4. User shall be able to add pickup location.
5. User shall be able to add drop off location.
6. System shall be able to match the requested locations.
7. System shall be able to assign the driver to the passenger.
8. Driver shall be able to accept the ride.
9. System shall be able to display passengers contact to the driver.
10. System shall be able to show location of the passenger to the driver.
11. System shall be able to display drivers detail to the passenger.
12. System shall be able to display cars detail to the passenger.
13. System shall be able to end the ride.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Peer to Peer Ride Sharing Service:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Peer to Peer Ride Sharing Service
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Peer to Peer Ride Sharing Service:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Peer to Peer Ride Sharing Service:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Peer to Peer Ride Sharing Service:
for complete srs contact us