SRS Video Streaming Platform
In this project, you will develop a streaming website in which users will upload the videos and other users will view the videos. Online Video Player will be an integral part of this system. There will be an admin in the system who will be able to view or control the videos uploaded by the users and may delete or suspend the videos. Another major part of this system will be the monetization of the videos. A user will be able to monetize the videos. User will upload their video advertisements which will be played before playing a video. Ads will be played based on the tags or categories of the videos.
Scope of Project Video Streaming Platform:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Video Streaming Platform:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Video Streaming Platform:
1. A user will be able to register him/herself on the website.
2. Admin will be approving the account of the users.
3. A user will be able to upload edit or delete his/her video.
4. A user will upload the ad video.
5. A user will be able to run the advertisement on the other videos.
6. User will be able to rate the video and comment on it.
7. Number of views of each video will be recorded.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Video Streaming Platform:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Video Streaming Platform
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Video Streaming Platform:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Video Streaming Platform:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Video Streaming Platform:
for complete srs contact us