“PetMania.com” provides an online platform to buy, sell or adopt a huge variety of pets. It will make buying and selling process of pets easier. People can post their pets information on this website for sale or for adaptation purpose. Pets adaptation will be offered free of cost. They can also search information of pets which are available for sale or for adaptation. This website also provides Veterinarian facility for the pets. It will also provide training facility for better care of pets. These training sessions can be paid or free of cost depending on nature of training. People can also read different articles and educational videos regarding pet care on this platform.
Scope of Project PetMania.com:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of PetMania.com:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of PetMania.com:
1. There should be registration and login modules for Admin, Veterinarian, Pets Owners(seller), and buyer. 2. There should also be “Home”, “About Us”, “Terms and Conditions” and “Contact Us”pages.3. Admin will maintain record of all Pets to be sold or adopt, Veterinarian, buyer andselleretc.4. Add different categories/names of Pets such as Cat, Dog, Rabbit, Fish, Parrot, Horse etc., City, and Gender. 5. There should be an interface to add pets’ information and pets should be searched based on options sale or adopt, by name, by city or by gender. 6. Along with each pet, add information of seller. 7. Pets will be delivered to buyer at doorstep. So, buyer can pay either online or via cash on delivery option. 8. In case of online payment, patients have to pay online via credit/debit card option. 9. The application should allow people searching for registered veterinarian if their pet is ill.They can book appointment online. Service type such as online consultation, home service or clinic based can be offered. 10.In case of online consultation, patients have to pay online via credit/debit card option. 11.Maintain record of each appointment. Maintain record of each session to better monitor pet health progress. 12.Make and manage training module, and add different articles and educational videos regarding pet care.
13.The application should provide interface through which buyer and seller can provide their feedback, suggestions and complaints. 14.The application should be able to store information of all reviews/feedback, suggestions and complaints etc. 15. There should be Admin module for whole application management.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS PetMania.com:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of PetMania.com
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of PetMania.com:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for PetMania.com:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of PetMania.com:
for complete srs contact us