SRS ONLINE SWEETS SPOT
The aim of this project is to develop an interactive website that facilitates the customers with the one-click functionality to order sweets for any occasion with different categories like Arabian Sweets, Pakistani Sweets, Turkish Sweets etc. make your own sweet basket etc. and customers can buy them at any time. The aim of this application is to reduce the efforts required to the customer to physically visit the Sweets shop to purchase the sweets/ sweets gifts to reduce the manual efforts required for the Store Administration to manage the transactions. The application will also help the administrator in maintaining and updating sweet purchases record. Existing System
In conventional shops/stores, the customers have to physically visit the store and all the orders are taken manually. The stock is maintained on paper that takes more time and it also demands more human resources. Proposed System
An online sweet shop that allows users to check for various sweet categories available at the online shop and purchase online. The online shop contains the list of available sweets displayed according to different categories along with their prices. The user may browse through these sweets categories as per his/her requirement. If the user wants to buy sweets he/she may add it to his/her shopping cart. Once user wishes to checkout, he/she must register on the website first. User can then login using same ID and password next time. Payment mode may be “Cash on delivery, “Debit card” and “Credit Card”. Once the user makes a successful transaction he/she gets a copy of the shopping receipton his/her E-mail id. The system will also reduce the manual operation associated with the maintenance of the records consisting of the product, product order details, and customer details.
Scope of Project ONLINE SWEETS SPOT:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of ONLINE SWEETS SPOT:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of ONLINE SWEETS SPOT:
1. A Login and registration facility for enabling access to system both for customers and Admin. 2. The customer can view/search the sweets categories without logging into the system or getting him/her registered. 3. To buy sweets, user should follow the registration and login process. Payment will be made through debit/credit card or cash on delivery. 4. Administrator will maintain the system through admin panel which consists of order bills, order Status add/update/delete the product details in the catalogue
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS ONLINE SWEETS SPOT:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of ONLINE SWEETS SPOT
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of ONLINE SWEETS SPOT:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for ONLINE SWEETS SPOT:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of ONLINE SWEETS SPOT:
for complete srs contact us