SRS Online mobile shop
This is an online mobile purchase shop that has listings of various mobiles along with their
features (company, color and model) and price. This system allows the users to buy a new mobile by viewing inventory online. System allows a user to check various articles submitted by user and even comment on them. Credit card and cash on delivery payment facility is available. The visitor who visits the system must register himself by filling up personal details. After registration user can login to the system with his username and password in order to purchase a mobile. User can check various mobile’s listing and can view each mobile feature. User may select a new mobile and can add it to the shopping cart. User can make payment through credit cards by clicking on credit card payment option. User must register himself for posting a review about the mobiles. This application is a combination of both sales and inventory management of the mobiles. User can easily purchase a mobile by using this system. User does not have to come to shop to purchase. User can view the mobile in effective Graphical User Interface. User can view features of each mobile and can compare with other mobiles in order to
Scope of Project Online mobile shop:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Online mobile shop:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Online mobile shop:
1. Login. 2. Approve user. 3. Add, remove and update mobile’s company, models, colour and price. 4. System should generate reports for new sold mobiles (reports should be daily, weekly, monthly, yearly). 5. On the basis of reports admin can calculate gross profit for the month, half year and year. 6. Gross profit for the mobiles sold should be calculated by taking the difference in amount
of retail price and sold price. 7. Database should be relational. You have to use primary keys and foreign keys to make
database relational. User:
1. Register using user register page. 2. User can buy a new mobile. 3. User can give review on the mobiles. 4. User can buy a new mobile using online portal and can add or remove to the cart. 5. After adding to the cart a user can use two modes of payments (cash on delivery and credit
card) when checkouts. 6. User can search the mobiles by company, colour, price, and model on each page.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Online mobile shop:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Online mobile shop:
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Online mobile shop:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Online mobile shop:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Online mobile shop:
for complete srs contact us