SRS Online Hostel Mess Management
Hostel is a place where the people, working or studying out of station, live. They usually prefer purchasing meals instead of cooking. Online Hostel Mess Management, a web application comes with the idea to facilitate the people living in hostel and hostel mess staff. Mess manager can display the mess menu. Those who opt for mess, can place orders regarding meals. Users have to deposit money first at hostel mess counter to get mess services. User can order for meal after viewing menu. User can also give feedback against current order. System will generate reports for mess manager monthly and annually.
Scope of Project Online Hostel Mess Management:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of OOnline Hostel Mess Management:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Online Hostel Mess Management:
1. Administrator can manage the users of website. 2. Registered Mess Manager can display menu. 3. Registered Mess Manager can manage registered user’s deposits. 4. Registered Mess Manager and registered mess user can check mess user’s attendance. 5. Registered Mess Manager and registered user can check mess user’s remaining amount. 6. Registered user can view menu. 7. Registered user can order meal. 8. Registered user can give feedback of the current order. 9. System will generate reports for mess manager monthly and annually
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Online Hostel Mess Management:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Online Hostel Mess Management:
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Online Hostel Mess Management:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Online Hostel Mess Management:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Online Hostel Mess Management:
for complete srs contact us