SRS MATLAB-based Drowsiness Detection System
Image processing is the method of performing operations on an image in order to improve
it or obtain useful information from it. Image processing has various applications in fields such as medical, defense, industry, remote sensing, pattern recognition, and video processing, among many others. Image processing could also be used for drowsiness detection. Driver fatigue is the leading cause of 50% of all traffic accidents. Drivers become sleepy when driving due to drowsiness. If drowsiness could have been recognized earlier, it could have saved a lot of lives. In this project, we will develop an application that will detect a driver’s fatigue or drowsiness and inform him or her.
Scope of Project MATLAB-based Drowsiness Detection System:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of MATLAB-based Drowsiness Detection System:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of MATLAB-based Drowsiness Detection System:
1. The system should be able to get an image of the vehicle driver.
2. The image of the driver should be obtained using a digital camera.
3. The system should be able to take a live image as input and then turn it into a series of
images that are then used to perform various operations.
4. The system should be able to detect the face of the vehicle driver.
5. The system should be able to detect the eyes of the vehicle driver.
6. The system should be able to detect whether the driver is drowsy or not by using the eye
status (open or closed).
7. The system should be able to track the moments of the eyes through eyeball moments
and display messages accordingly. For example, left, right, straight, etc.
8. There should be a “Missing face” message if the eyeballs are not visible or the driver is
not looking straight.
9. A proper interface using MATLAB should be created for all these activities.
10. Use different built-in functions of MATLAB where applicable.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS MATLAB-based Drowsiness Detection System:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of MATLAB-based Drowsiness Detection System
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of MATLAB-based Drowsiness Detection System:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for MATLAB-based Drowsiness Detection System:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of MATLAB-based Drowsiness Detection System:
for complete srs contact us