SRS Driving School Management System
This is web-based project which can reduce human efforts to a greater extent. The project will facilitate the training school to efficiently manage their training programs, handling and
communication with students for the program. The driving trainers has to handle several students at a time. This will provide drawback in terms of communicating with students for his or her driving category schedule or test. This application automates manual tasks by managing all records of student’s admission, Attendance, vehicles and trainers. It will maintain the record of entire students of driving school. There are two users of the system, one is admin and other is student. Admin is having control over all modules of the system. Each student is provided a unique user id and password. They can login in to the driving school management system with this id and password. After logging they will see basic driving tutorials accessible on the portal, they can choose to book their slot in a training program, they can mark their attendance and can see the results of their training program.
Scope of Project Driving School Management System:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Driving School Management System:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Driving School Management System:
1. Online admission for students in the training program. The admin can manage overall
students during the training program.
2. Student can book their time slots according to their wish during the program.
3. Student can mark their attendance on the portal and the admin can have attendance
records of all student.
4. The admin can manage the vehicles and trainers for the program.
5. The admin can manage different programs and tutorials for the students.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Driving School Management System:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Driving School Management System
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Driving School Management System:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY for Driving School Management System:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Driving School Management System:
for complete srs contact us