SRS Bikes Zone
This is an online bike purchase and rent a bike store that has listings of various bike along with their features (company, color and model) and price. This system allows user to buy a bike by viewing inventory online. System allow user to check various reviews submitted by different users and even comment on them. Credit card payment facility is available. This system also consists of ‘Rent a Bike’ feature where user can ask admin for bike on rent. The visitor who visits the system must register himself/herself by filling up personal details. After registration user can login to the system with his/her username and password in order to access the system. User can check various bike listing and can view each bike feature. User may select the product and can add the product to shopping cart. User can make payment through credit cards by clicking on credit card payment option. User must register himself/herself for posting a review about the rented bike or bought bike. This application is a combination of both sales and inventory management of the bike. User
can easily purchase bike or rent a bike by using this system. User does not have to come to shop to purchase the product. User can view the bike in effective Graphical User Interface. User can view features of each bike and can compare the products in order to purchase a better product.
Scope of Project Bikes Zone:
Project scope is the part of project planning that involves determining and documenting a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines. Defining the project scope involves adopting a clear vision and an agreement on the outcomes of the project. This allows each milestone of the project to stay on target
Functional and Non Functional Requirements of Bikes Zone:
Functional Requirements :
A functional requirement shows that what the system must do what services the system present to users. It describes a software system or its component. A function is nothing but inputs to the software system, its behavior, and outputs
Functional Requirements of Bikes Zone:
2. Approve user.
3. Add, remove and update bike’s company, models, colour and price.
4. Manage rented bikes, available for rent bikes and new bikes for sale. For this purpose on home page you give option to navigate for renting a bike or buying a bike.
5. Keep bikes for rent and bikes for sale on different pages. Both the options should be on index page.
6. Generate reports for both rented bikes and sold bikes (reports should be daily, weekly, monthly, yearly). Both the reports should be separate from one another.
7. On the basis of reports admin can calculate gross profit (separate for rent a bike and buy a bike) for the month, half year and year.
8. For calculation of gross profit for the sold bike should be calculated by taking the difference in amount of retail price and sold price.
9. Database should be relational. You have to use primary keys and foreign keys to make database relational.
1. Register using user register page.
2. User can buy a bike.
3. User can rent a bike which is available.
4. User can give review on the bike (for both rented and bought).
5. When user clicks the bike which is available for rent it should automatically be marked as occupied (number of days of occupied should be also displayed).
6. When user clicks on rent a specific bike there must be a page open where user can give the details like hours or days for occupying for rent.
7. User can buy a bike using online portal and can add or remove to the cart.
8. After adding to the cart a user can use two modes of payments (cash on delivery and credit card) when checkouts.
9. User can search the bike by company, colour, price, and model on each page.
NON-FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS Bikes Zone:
- Application is user friendly.
- Application Perform fast manipulation and calculations.
- Application is adaptable.
- Application will be able to work on all types of operating systems.
- Application will be capable to handle multi user activities simultaneously.
- There will be back up system to face any problem in system
- All the options should be learning friendly I.e. member could easily understand what that option will do if he clicked on it.
- Response Time is very awesome.
Some others are:
- Fault Tolerance.
Use Case Diagram of Diagnosis of Bikes Zone
a use case diagram can summarize the details of your system’s users and their interactions with the system. Scenarios in which your system or application interacts with organizations, people, or external systems. Goals that your system or application helps those entities achieve
Usage Scenarios Diagnosis of Bikes Zone:
A brief user story explaining who is using the system and what they are trying to accomplish. A Scenario is made up of a number of simple, discrete steps that are designated as being performed by either the System or a User.
ADOPTED METHODOLOGY forBikes Zone:
The adopted methodology for this project is vu process model. Vu process model is a combination of water-fall model and spiral model. This combination has many advantages. This model has high risk analysis so avoidance of risk would be achieved. This model is easy to understand and use. Now first we will discuss the Water-fall model.
Work Plan of Diagnosis of Bikes Zone:
for complete srs contact us